DECEMBER - 2011
Meeting notes from 12/14/2011
Members in attendance
Location: Anchor Grill, Wichita, Kansas
- Greg Clark
- Jean Muhm
- Brad Ward
- Joanne Swanland
- Donna Wetzel
- Steve Cragen
- Calvin Briggs
- Greg Knox
- Ralph Goodwin
- Teresa Goodwin
- Guests: Connie Clark, Angie Knox, Glen Bishop & Guest, Ethan Tessendorf
A warm welcome to our guests. It's always good to see spouses, new Vic owners and prospective Vic owners.
- The biennial election for president was held and Ralph Goodwin was unanimously voted in as the new FHVR commander in chief. Ralph is a long-time member of the VMC and FHVR, as well as, a guru of vast knowledge in motorcycles and Kansas roads. Congratulations, Ralph!!
- A big "Thank You" and "Job Well Done" to our out-going president, Greg Clark. We'll be keeping a close eye on you the next few months.
- Pres. Goodwin gave a brief summary of his plans for the club in 2012. Topics will be discussed in detail at the first 2012 meeting on Wed., Jan. 11th. Subjects include: FHVR dues, frequency of meetings, chapter sponsored rides, informal rides, etc. Member input and participation is greatly encouraged.
- Various old issues (listed above) will be addressed and resolved at the next chapter meeting, Wed., Jan. 11, 2012.
- "The Chill", the annual motorcycle/car show at the old Ks. coliseum, will be held Feb. 24, 25, & 26. Ralph Goodwin and Greg Knox will be showing their bikes. If anyone is interested in participating, pre-registration forms can be printed out from the Chill website, BartelProductions.com. This is a fun show & would be a great promotional activity for the club & our Victorys.
FHVR meeting was adjourned at 8:30pm.
Kerry & Janeen Baker will be retiring in Dec. and becoming "Snow Birds". They plan on loading up Dec. 26th and traveling the USA. We send out prayers & best wishes for their safe journey. See you next Spring!!
NEXT FHVR CHAPTER MEETING:
Date: Wednesday, January 11th, 2012
Time: Meeting at 6:30pm. Pot Luck Dinner at 7:30pm
Where: Ralph Goodwin's home
Email: email@example.com Cell: 778-1104
More detailed information on the pot luck dinner will be sent out after Christmas.
Bruce & I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas & a safe Happy New Year. Don't forget to laugh lots, be kind, and give lots of hugs!!! See you on January 11th!!!!